Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yayyy, nice 1st week loss!

Ahhh, 4 lbs gone! I can hardly believe it. It's so nice to not be in the 190s, anymore. I really hope this isn't some trick, because of water weight or timing differences! Yeah, my problem in the past has always been after the 1st weight in. Somehow, I suddenly start to think of everything wrong that I did in the week (which was, in actuality, not so much), and think: Woww, if I can eat alot and not exercise that week, I can do that FOREVER and lose weight. And, of course, this doesn't work and I'm back to my starting weight by 2nd weigh in. So, I think the real challenge, for me, begins NOW. To avoid the dreaded second week curse. So, today's Saturday, and I woke up at 12, to make up for all the sleep I've been neglecting for fun, wild things like studying acid-base titration's! So, next week is hell week for me in school, and I want to get a head start. I have a Social Psychology test next Tuesday and a Biology test the Wednesday, and then a Chemistry Lab presentation on Thursday and a Literature Presentation on Friday. Whew! So, my plan is to study 2.5 chapters of Psychology and to work on understanding the Chemistry Lab. I also get to have fun doing laundry! Um...what am I eating today? I think I'm going to start off with a small soy latte, banana, and cereal for the morning. And, I will see for dinner and a snack! Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

4 lbs!!! That is amazing! What great start!
Thanks for joining the Summer Challenge, This week sounds like a big one for you so stay focused!

Neha said...

Thanksss...unfortunately I'm not too sure that I've kept it off. I got scared, and didn't weigh myself this week. But, I'm excited to start the challenge! Thanks for starting it!