Saturday, April 5, 2008

Eh, I hate Saturdays

So, I'm sitting at the Chocolate Bar at my campus, which is really just a coffee place. It does have yummy treats, but I usually find happiness in simply a soy latte and a 100 calories pack. I decided to forget eating "breakfast" as it was like 3 'o clock when I got here. I had a small salad with dressing and then an hour later, I am still sipping my soy latte and had a light Yoplait yogurt and 100 calories peanut butter crisps (I think they're new...but, SO good!). I'm having a bit of trouble concentrating on studying psychology, so I think I'm going to have to employ my very slooooooow studying technique, that FORCES me to concentrate. I NEED to get this stuff done. Wish me luck and all...laterz!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hi! I found your blog via Carolyn's Summer Challenge. Just thought I'd stop by and say hello :)

Neha said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! I've been reading yours for awhile, btw.